<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3873882019562551663?origin\x3dhttp://fated-yet-without-destiny.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, December 7, 2009 ' 1:06 AM Y
& your love is all i ever wanted

today is just not my day.
haiz.
dun want talk about it anymore -.-

tomoro, or rather later on,
i have guzheng exam.
damn scared sia D:
hope i can get good grades(:
i gonna wear my new shoe tomoro(:
so excited(:
first time gonna wear shoe with a small-height of heel(:

okay.
gonna go sleep now.
if not i cant wake up tomoro.
night night(:







THAT GIRLY
liming(:

14march95!!!(((: <3333
12..13!(:
PL(pri)..(sec)!(:
6Charity..
1-2B!(:
2-2B!!((: <333
liming_han_14@hotmail.com
liming.livecosofu@hotmail.com


我们是有缘无份的。。
(wo men shi you yuan wu fen de..)
(We have fate yet without destiny..)

QUOTESY
-"everything that exist now came from the past.."


-"Live for the moment."

-"I'm so sorry but I love you, I just can't lie."
-"在爱情里没有对错,只有谁让谁。"


-"喜欢一个人
如果不表现出来
人家可能永远不知道你的想法
"


-"想陪你分享喜悦
想陪你面对悲伤

就算帮不上忙
我也会静静的陪着你

因为 我喜欢你
"


-"勇敢告白 树精也会变成王子喔!"


-"因为有你,所以我感觉好幸福。"


-"心的音符,爱恋的音色,
你的声音,请永远像这样音散我心底。
"


-"“我爱你”就是这么回事吧。
虽然我现在才明白。
"


-"Every time I think of you, we cant see each other.."


-"I lied once again, even though I love you.."


-"I am watching you under the small sky.."


-"Friends will stay with you forever
till the die u leave this earth,
but is it really true?
Do true friends really exist?"


-"只要笑一笑,没有什么事情过不了。"


-"只要有我最喜欢的你。。
每天都是。。
恋爱的好天气!!
"


-"To be or not to be,thats a question." ~Shakespeare


-"拿别人的外表 身体开玩笑
事错误的行为
"

SCREAM;TALKY

THE SONGY

THROW YOUR LOVEY
lijun(:
lihui(:

PL Lites(sec)(:
Alyssa(:
Amanda(:
Carine(:
Deborah(:
Estee(:
Grace(:
Guofang(:
Jaysleen(:
Jiaqi(:
Jiaying(:
Karen(:
Karlyn(:
Liyan(:
Melissa(:
Music Trumpeters in PL(:
Rebecca(:
Shannon(:
Sheryl(:
Shimin(:
Yihua(:

PL seniors(:
Amanda(:
Niki(:

Other Schools(:
Andreea(:
Brenda(:
Christine(:
Dayna(:
Denise(:
Diana(:
Jiayan(:
Natasha(:
Ren Xin(:
Yee Khoon(:


HER HISTORYY
July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010

CREDITSY